Sunday, December 29, 2013

THIS DIVA'S 12 GRIPES OF CHRISTMAS





I hope that all of you who celebrate had yourselves a merry little Christmas, and made your Yuletide gay! Well, as gay as you can within the confines of  Leviticus. For the most part, mine was quite jolly. However, I have a few complaints and shall address them here. May I present to you "My 12 Gripes of Christmas?"



My first gripe of Christmas, I simply have to say
Is the whining about "Happy Holidays!"


My second gripe of Christmas is that much to my dismay
Only 9 Christmas cards!!
And the whining about Happy Holidays.


My third gripe of Christmas is the editing of the gay
(Don we now our) "Fun Apparel",
 9 Christmas cards, and that whining about Happy Holidays.

My fourth gripe of Christmas, Fox News does love to bray,
"Santa Claus is White!"
Some Fun apparel, 9 Christmas cards, and the whining about Happy Holidays.

My fifth gripe of Christmas is one I can't pray away
Duck Dynasty!!..........
"Santa Claus is White," fun apparel, 9 Christmas cards, and all that whining about Happy Holidays!


My sixth gripe of Christmas had the critics going "Nay!"
Carrie Underwood's Maria,
Duck Dynasty!
"Santa Clause is white," fun apparel, 9 Christmas cards, and the whining over Happy Holidays!"

My 7th gripe of Christmas made my hair turn gray:
"The War On Christmas,"
Underwood's Maria,
Duck Dynasty!
"Santa Clause is white," fun apparel, 9 Christmas cards, and the whining over Happy Holidays!"

My 8th gripe of Christmas asked "Where was Santa's sleigh?"
The UPS fiasco!
The "War on Christmas," Underwood's Maria,
Duck Dynasty!
"Santa Claus is white," non-gay apparel, 9 Christmas cards,
And the whining about Happy Holidays!

My 9th gripe of Christmas made every racist's day
Phil's happy blacks  a' singin'!
The UPS fiasco, The war on Christmas, Underwood's Maria,
Duck Dynasty!
"Santa clause is white", fun apparel, 9 Christmas cards,
and the whining about happy holidays.

My 10th gripe of Christmas simply does slay:
Phil's Jesus-less Nazis,
happy blacks a' singin', The UPS fiasco, The War on Christmas, Underwood's Maria,
Duck Dynasty!
"Santa clause is white," fun apparel, 9 Christmas cards,
and the whining about Happy holidays

My 11th gripe of Christmas turns me 50 shades of gray!
A&E's no backbone,
Jesus-less Nazis,  happy blacks a' singin', The UPS fiasco, The War On Christmas, Underwood's Maria....
DUCK DYNASTY!
"Santa Claus is white," fun apparel, 9 Christmas cards,
And the whining about Happy Holidays.

My 12th gripe of Christmas, is one that cannot stay!
Hating on the pope
A&E's no backbone,  Jesus-less Nazis, happy blacks a' singin', The UPS fiasco, the War on Christmas, Underwood's Maria
Duck Dynasty!
"Santa Claus is White," fun apparel, 9 Christmas cards
And the whining.... yes the whining..... oh sweet LAWWWWWWD the whining... about Happy Holidays!

And that's all she wrote! Happy New Year, everyone!





1 comment: